BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 18 March 2010

Editors Journal (Michael Ariyo)

Today I was Given The Opportunity To Have A Different Roll In The Group Seeing As Circumstances Did Not Enable Me To Carry On With My Roll As The Director. So I Opted To Be The Editor.
And In The Night Class I Was Shown How To Use Final Cut Pro Which Is An Editing Software used For Editing.

final cut pro

At First It Was Kind Of Unfamiliar But I Soon Got The Hang of It And Started Editing The Footage. The Task Was To Make A Two Minute Clip And I Had Already Cut It Down From Ten Minutes Down To Three Minutes And there Was Still A Huge chunk To Edit. After I Edited It Down To Two Minutes All That Was left To Do Was Find Suitable Music From Sound Track Pro Which Is Software That Contains Music Clips And Sound Effects.
soundtrack pro

At First There We found Good Sound Effects But We Couldn't Find Good Score Music Then We Found A Suitable Score Music For Our Film And The Editing Was Finished All That Was Left Was To Upload It Onto Youtube.

0 comments: